Most sports require constant movement. Your fitness level and strength are a significant part of your game. What you do without the basketball, football, or baseball is just as important as what you do with it. However, a high skill level with the ball and knowledge of the game are also essential. Basketball and football are sports that require a multitude of athletic abilities. Training that helps to target the correct muscles used in various game situations will improve a player’s game. Track and field requires muscle condition, cardiovascular condition, and mental condition for each event. They all work together to achieve maximum performance.
I offer training programs for children and teenagers in basketball, baseball, football, track and field, and volleyball.
All the sessions offer intense, specialized instruction with an emphasis on the fundamental, movement, sportsmanship, and including rules. Other activities include detailed fundamental instruction, lectures on proper offensive and defensive techniques. All athletes are grouped according to age and ability. The players will learn how to be well rounded in there particular sport of choice.
- Explosive acceleration and fast sprinting speed
- Muscular endurance and strength in the upper and lower body
- Muscular balance and high levels of neuromuscular coordination
- Body awareness and agility (knowing where your body is and moving it)
- Discipline to take orders, make decisions, and put your team first
- Good flexibility to avoid injury (football players tend to have poor hamstring flexibility)
- Correct balance between quadriceps and hamstrings, as well as strength balances between your left and right leg
*Each session is one hour and sessions are held 2x per week
*Please contact me for more specific information